Survived a Russian man and his wife narrowly Bogta Bjarthma when it came down to them through the roof naked and her mother created. Rosalia was Valyakhmetova fully relaxed in the case of a lying in the bathtub when it collapsed Vqzvt the bathroom floor to the apartment, which is the bottom of her apartment. I have talked about this, saying: «We have Astgayt on my back and then I heard a huge explosion, resulting in what has happened. Have collapsed under the bathroom tiles fell through the roof of the apartment below the apartment. And surprised the occupants of the apartment was held for the confusion, just like me when Sanehma Hahdani lying in the middle room sat inside the bathtub and I am completely naked ». Women did not suffer injuries due to fall only in the leg received the treatment at a local hospital. The architects of the local municipal council that the floors of old apartments in the area of Solenti_naya Sergeet Russian province, where live Valyakhmetova supported by wooden supports have been eroded with the passage of time
0 comment(s) to... “Woman naked couple fell from the ceiling”
0 comments:
Post a Comment